As I previously stated, when you have demorat “leaders” who support lawlessness, defunding the police and “criminal justice reform,” you can expect no consequences for illegal behaviors. And you can expect more of them.
Such as this, from NY Post: “NYC’s 47 shootings last week are 176 percent increase since last year.”
Last week the city had 47 shootings compared with 17 during the same time period the year before. The 47 shootings included 14 murders. You can read all the shooting details in the link above.
The good mayor supported defunding the NYPD by $1 billion so don’t expect more resources to be put in place to address this uptick in violence.
Good luck, NYC. You’re going to need it.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably