It’s time for journalists and other news outlets to make a decision. Either we sit passively on the sidelines, or we publicly condemn the threats and violence. I am calling on industry friends like @rcfp @aaja @spj_tweets @pressfreedom @uspresstracker @ftvlive to do the same.
— Jonathan Choe Journalist KOMO News (@choeshow) March 4, 2022
MEDIA ALREADY BEING HARASSED: The activists/mutual aid already setting up tents at Seattle City Hall, and threatening anyone recording with a camera. Hopefully @SeattlePD won’t be needed, but anyone who comes down should consider bringing security. @komonews pic.twitter.com/BNiyrUfR3U
— Jonathan Choe Journalist KOMO News (@choeshow) February 20, 2022
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- Recession Confirmed
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT