— Rudy Havenstein, pre-Bunked. (@RudyHavenstein) November 1, 2021
And speaking of food prices … that last time this index was this high was 2011, which saw high food prices inspire protests/riots as part of the Arab Spring.
But don't worry, they were mostly peaceful. pic.twitter.com/WGtorQ1WeW
— Jim Bianco biancoresearch.eth (@biancoresearch) November 1, 2021
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49