by Chris Black
Technically braindead women could become surrogate mothers, essentially replicating the horrific Daemonculaba scenario from Warhammer 40K.
To get around the initial repulsion at the idea the paper explains that they can slip such policies through using organ donation regulations.
It’s just in this case the entire body would be the organ. In theory a woman could have a car crash and be declared braindead, she could then be kept alive long enough to give birth to the offspring of a gay couple then switched off from the machines and allowed to die.
And she wouldn’t have consented to any of it.
These are the sorts of ethical problems the new atheists like Black Science guy should be addressing rather than prattling about Sky-Fairies.
Just when you think human depravity has reached its depths. This paper debates how to circumnavigate ethical boundaries in using women in permanent vegetative states as dystopian nightmarish bio gestational units
-Whole body gestational donation t.co/QH5aL46AkM
— Seb Potter (@SebastianPott10) January 30, 2023
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.