- State Penalties Enforcement Register chasing $5.2m in unpaid Covid-19 fines
- Queensland Health is using SPER to crackdown on 3,046 unpaid penalty notices
- 2,755 fines were from individuals & businesses accused of flouting Covid rules
- SPER also to collect $5.7 million in repayments on overdue hotel quarantine bills
Queenslanders who received fines for breaking Covid-19 rules risk having their homes seized and bank accounts frozen in a government crackdown to collect $5.2 million in repayments.
The State Penalties Enforcement Register is expected to collect 3,046 unpaid fines from the pandemic on behalf of Queensland Health.
More than 2,755 fines were from individuals and businesses accused of breaking Covid-19 restrictions and the rest either still under investigation or pending payment.
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.