I COULD NOT be less surprised that the UST 10Y yield has recently been “unexpectedly” falling. The whole mainstream clueless muppet consensus belief that sustained inflation is coming is hopelessly wrong IMO. The Treasury market is the wisest on the planet. Listen to it not the fucking Fed derps. The Red Line Of Death is beckoning us. If you haven’t seen this coming for some time, well this chart has been showing it for 36 years so a slight case of wilful blindness I guess.
Three scenarios to choose from:
 UST 10Y doesn’t go negative ever.
 It does but nothing diabolical happens.
 It does because a financial crisis is occurring or its going negative kicks one off. Then the question is how bad will shit get?
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!