Pierre Lassonde on Palisades Gold Radio
To subscribe to our newsletter and get notified of new shows, please visit palisadesradio.ca
Pierre discusses how the dollar and a low-interest-rate environment are good for gold. Real interest rates have to remain low or the debt can’t be repaid. Effectively today, we have negative interest rates, and that is always good for gold.
When a reserve currency is strong, you don’t need gold, but when it is weak, gold becomes the anti-dollar. The U.S. is doing everything it can to devalue the currency, particularly against the Yen and Yuan.
Pierre expects the Dow to Gold ratio to once again reach parity. He compares the 1976 to 1980 cycle where gold went from 90 to 800, and we saw rampant inflation. Today’s situation is very similar, and that is why he expects gold to ramp up over the next three to five years.
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- College is a scam…
- What Ominous Event Do They Have Planned For September 24th?
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- New Hunter Biden photos and video, group sex!
- Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov Says That the One World Order is Over
- ALERT: US House Makes HUGE 23–19 Vote On Hunter Biden
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden