— The Great Martis (@great_martis) May 6, 2021
$ARKK continues to get mutilated, considerably underperforming literally everything. The liquidity of this complex is illusory, as the reflexivity embedded within creates a lurking shadow convexity that is vulnerable to predatory flows. pic.twitter.com/In8gxeJFbb
— Stretching Spreads (@FadingRallies) May 6, 2021
God I hope they rally futures tonight so I pick up a great short entry price!
— Make Black Swans Great Again (@RetirementRight) May 6, 2021
Fed jams liquidity even with fiscal stimulus & now warns of financial instability risks & elevated valuations but keeps printing.
Jobs growth is sputtering because people are incentivized to not get jobs thx to stimulus.
Corporations face labor/supply shortages.
What a mess.
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) May 7, 2021
— VIX Squared (@vixsquared) May 7, 2021
Jobs are available, people are just getting paid not to work.
Consumers, business owners, and job postings are all telling the same story. pic.twitter.com/MkpiWYFiie
— The Long View 🍥 (@HayekAndKeynes) May 7, 2021
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…
- Why the Media Is Desperately Hiding the Truth About the Economy
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- Here’s the most important takeaway from TwitterGate
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- The next Great Financial Crisis is slouching closer