As the nation rips through revisions to how it looks at racism, there is a growing concern that the effort might not have the expected outcome and make race relations worse.
In the latest evidence of that, the outcry in some of the nation’s school systems over teaching “critical race theory” and that America is inherently racist is dividing the nation like few other issues.
Overall, the latest Rasmussen Reports survey said that 43% of voters polled said the teachings would make race relations worse. Just 24% said it would make relations better.
But the partisan divide is much wider. Some 67% of Republicans said critical race theory is divisive, while Democrats, by a 43% to 18% margin, believe it will make relations better.
SURE, MSM, DO CRY WOLF SOME MORE: Panicked Media Escalates Disinformation War Against Critical Race Theory Opponents.
“This [CRT] issue is like something that was created out of thin air by a couple of producers at right-wing media outlets and all of a sudden, now school boards all across the country are dealing with something they did not know was an issue,” NBC News’ Chuck Todd falsely claimed Tuesday.
THE INDOCTRINATION ISN’T GOING AS WELL AS HOPED: Media Panics Over Mounting Opposition to Critical Race Theory. “The best evidence that the resistance to CRT is gaining and posing a threat to Democrats is that the mainstream media is trying to marginalize and demonize the movement the way it attacked the Tea Party.”
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Europe Now Talking About Mobile Phone Network Blackouts
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Putin Annexation Speech (Paraphrased) After Winning in Ukraine
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- This is what’s happening in Democrat run cities. (GRAPHIC)
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!