It’s been 10 years for me in the market , I have seen a decent number of volatility and drawdowns but nothing I experienced comes close to this year
War started when no one expected it , my relatives were in 22 hour traffic jam day 1 trying to escape , watching all this things online in USA made it feel surreal but that was new reality .
I am long term buy and hold guy , 100% equities all the time , the key to be able to win long term game is surviving short term pain and dealing with bad side of risk , not been a forced seller during the worst time is the key to long term investing . Cash is trash until it isn’t .
Right now Europe had a very serious housing crisis with all Ukrainian refugees flooding countries and prices for rent x2 cost what they normally are , thankfully I can keep up paying for them with my cash reserves for about a year and half without having to sell any long term holdings , my car been stolen during this time is just a cherry on top of the Sunday of problems
Tldr : bad shit happens , if you want to wing long term make sure you are not forced to liquidate your investments during worst time
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence or consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- Disney Launches Clothing Line for Gay Children