The island of the Hunga Tonga-Hunga Haapai volcano, which registered a violent eruption on January 15, has practically completely disappeared. This area no longer exists, as can be seen by comparing an image taken by the EU’s Sentinel 2 satellite on January 2, with another from Sentinel 1 acquired 12 hours after the big eruption.
The volcanic island is almost completely wiped out
— Copernicus EU (@CopernicusEU) January 16, 2022
A volcanic island has completely vanished, as can be seen by comparing
— 🇪🇺 DG DEFIS #StrongerTogether (@defis_eu) January 17, 2022
h/t 16 Blocks
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- The latest cover of the Economist…
- Costa Rica Under Seige
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening