By Harry Dent
I came across some interesting data recently…
If you’re thinking of retiring or moving to a smaller area that still has some affluence, maybe a few good restaurants, here are 20 small towns that have a high percentage of millionaires.
Millionaires are only 4% of households in the U.S. with an overall median income of $59,039.
Out of these 20 small towns, 18 of them are above the country’s median income. That’s impressive considering smaller towns typically have lower living costs and the lowest percentage of millionaires. These towns have 7% or higher.
Some of these, like Concord, New Hampshire, are close to major cities (Boston).
But look at Los Alamos, New Mexico! 11.6% of that town’s population has millionaire status and the town’s median income sits at a whopping $101,934.
Now we know where millionaires go to live!
Follow Me on Twitter @harrydentjr
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized