Sky News host Andrew Bolt says a top banking executive was suspended “all because he told the truth about global warming”.
HSBC suspended Stuart Kirk following a presentation he gave at a Financial Times conference last week in London in which he said climate change was not a “financial risk that we need to worry about”.
“This is why, of course, so many people believe in the great global warming scare because it’s so dangerous to tell people the plain, cool facts,” Mr Bolt said.
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug