A top Pentagon official has resigned, issuing a warning about the ongoing technological races between the United States and its adversaries.
Preston Dunlap, who spent more than three years as the founding chief architect officer for the Space Force, appears to have resigned this week, posting a lengthy note on LinkedIn detailing what he believes his former colleagues need to focus on moving forward.
Dunlap’s eight-page letter includes four steps “to fight the beast of bureaucracy,” and they are: “1) shock the system, 2) Flip the Acquisition Script, 3) Just Delivery Already, and 4) Slay the Valley of Death and Scale.”
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You