“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”
10. “Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.” – Vice President Joe Biden
9. ” Some of these bullets, as you saw, have an incendiary device on the tip of it, which is a heat seeking device. So, you don’t shoot deer with a bullet that size. If you do you could cook it at the same time.” – Democrat New York Assemblywoman Patricia Eddington
8. “This is a ghost gun. This right here has the ability with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Thirty magazine clip in half a second.” – California Democrat State Senator Kevin de Leon
7. “The Second Amendment only protects the people who want all the guns they can have. The rest of us, we’ve got no Second Amendment. What are we supposed to do?” – New York Democrat Rep. Louise Slaughter
6. “What’s the efficacy of banning these magazine clips? I will tell you… these are ammunition, they’re bullets. So the people who have those now, they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.” – Colorado Democrat Rep. Diana DeGette
5. “Well, if it can fire a lot of bullets very quickly, that’s a good definition… And then you can argue what a lot is, okay, let’s say three. If you haven’t hit the deer with three shots, you’re a pretty lousy shot, that deer deserves to get away.” – Former Mayor of New York Michael Bloomberg
4. “We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence.” – Democrat Governor of Virginia Terry McAuliffe
3. “…it’s a shoulder thing that goes up.” – New York Democrat Rep. Carolyn McCarthy when asked to describe a barrel shroud.
2. “We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines.” – California Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein
1. “…it is easier for a 12- or 13-year-old to purchase a gun, and cheaper, than it is for them to get a book.” – Former United States President and habitual shitbag Barack
Here we have tangible proof of just how little these scumbags know… and yet they assume the leading role on this issue.
Liberalism is just another word for being a control freak.
h/t Mike Ehrmantraut
Sharing is Caring!