This violent long track tornado is approaching Benton, Kentucky (9:40p CT). It has been on the ground for over 100 miles across parts of 4 states (AR, MO, TN, KY). At least two people have been killed along the path. pic.twitter.com/LzPXAkc2Qw
— James Spann (@spann) December 11, 2021
We just broke a 96 year old record… over 235mi that this violent tornado has tracked from Arkansas to Kentucky… #wxtwitter
The Tri-State tornado tracked 235 miles.
— Weather Track US (@weathertrackus) December 11, 2021
New large destructive tornado heading toward the Fort Campbell to Pembroke Ky areas with damage reported in Dover TN pic.twitter.com/tnPyLuWQ5p
— Reed Timmer (@ReedTimmerAccu) December 11, 2021
BREAKING NEWS: Extensive damage is being reported in Mayfield, Kentucky late Friday night as storms rip through the state.
Gov. Andy Beshear issued a state of emergency just before midnight. Multiple agencies will be responding to "major" damage. t.co/iGLwnYIMBd
— FoxNashville (@FOXNashville) December 11, 2021
Photo of before/after of Graves County Courthouse in Mayfield, KY, damaged tonight by a possible tornado. t.co/wldwYI7r8F
— WSMV News4 Nashville (@WSMV) December 11, 2021
Emergency response officials in the IL suburbs of St Louis say "50 to 100" Amazon workers are trapped under rubble or inside a mammoth Amazon warehouse/fulfillment center in Edwardsville, IL after walls collapsed following a tornado.
— Charles Jaco (@charlesjaco1) December 11, 2021
A few additional strong tornadoes, damaging wind gusts and some hail are possible in western Kentucky, southern Indiana, southern Illinois and southeastern Missouri into the early morning hours. Weather radios on! pic.twitter.com/vXX6PtVKGq
— The Weather Channel (@weatherchannel) December 11, 2021
Kentucky Gov 100 + Dead possible in Tornado Outbreak
“A roof collapse at a candle factory has resulted in mass casualties.”
Kentucky Governor, Andy Beshear says the city of Mayfield “has been devastated” by a tornado outbreak.
Get more on this story: t.co/jMKm8bW7ae pic.twitter.com/fUtINPs5so
— Sky News (@SkyNews) December 11, 2021
Gov Andy Beshear expects Kentucky death toll from overnight tornadoes to approach 100. pic.twitter.com/E80l3k7To2
— Joe Arnold (@joearnoldreport) December 11, 2021
At least 50 are killed by tornadoes ripping through Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky and Illinois-God’s judgment?
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people