- Miriam Torres – who works at El Paso’s University Medical Center – told DailyMail.com that half her 30 beds are regularly taken by the migrants
- She said many of them are suffering broken legs, smashed spines and shattered hips due to falling off the border wall as they attempt to cross into the U.S.
- Torres said the hospital is so desperate for space that it is now issuing contracts to care homes to take in the injured migrants during their treatment
- ‘Doctors come in now and just label the patients’ charts BWF, standing for border wall fall. It’s that routine these days. But it is putting a great strain on the unit’
- She added: ‘When Joe Biden took office, almost immediately we started to see the numbers increasing. It has been overwhelming at times’
- Vice President Kamala Harris landed in El Paso to visit a border patrol facility on Friday following months of backlash
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud
See also President Macron Has Announced a Plan to Settle Migrants in Rural Areas, to Create a “Fully Diverse France”