Former South Carolina GOP Rep. Trey Gowdy is calling out the media for their “overtly partisan” coverage of the U.S. Supreme Court.
During a segment on his Fox program “Sunday Night in America,” Gowdy accused the mainstream media of reducing serious and complex legal issues to a “provocative headline and tweet.”
Gowdy said he believes court-packing “was and remains a terrible idea,” and chastised the media for its unabashedly partisan coverage on matters relating to the high court.
“To the media, just try to at least fake being fair,” he said. “The way you frame issues and court decisions is overtly partisan. It sews the seeds of discord in our country. It treats serious and complex legal issues with a provocative headline and a tweet.”
Gowdy argued that the media portrays conservative justices as though they’ll use the bench to “restrict, deny and limit.”
READ MORE HERE
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1