You see violence, I see some awesome decorative lights.
From Fox5DC: Walmart decided to bring in the Christmas season with an unusual set of lights that has a lot of people talking.
The retailer has listed the set of 10 Red and Green Remington Shotgun Shell Christmas Lights for $21.99. They are currently out of stock online. (You can buy some at Amazon!)
Some on social media said the lights were not in the spirit of the holiday season.
“I went to #Walmart today to see for myself and yep – shotgun shell Xmas lights. Cause nothing says #MerryChristmas or #Jesus like violence-inspired holiday lights. The pervasive gun culture is tough, but so are @MomsDemand,” Rebecca N said in a tweet.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB