“We’ve been lead down the garden path and it appears our worst fears are now being realized. In a supreme act of arrogance and dishonesty, Trudeau is reneging on the promise he made, when he assured Canadians his intent was never to take away our hunting rifles.
Law-respecting Canadians who who took him at his word have been played for patsies; which will tend to destroy what little respect is remaining for the country’s institutions.”
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas