(FOXNEWS) Violence in Chicago continues to escalate over the long July 4th weekend, with 54 people shot, 7 of them fatally.
The weekend kicked off with 22 people shot, four fatally, within the span of 20 hours on Friday. Violent encounters with police also popped up throughout the weekend, with Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown begging parents to take responsibility over their children.
Towards the end of the video, you can see a firework land on the hood of a CPD vehicle. The vehicle sustained damage, including: broken headlights, windshield shattered, and damage to the hood. Officers were inside the vehicle. pic.twitter.com/AFvpI39wyD
— Julio Rosas (@Julio_Rosas11) July 4, 2022
h/t PURA SANGRE
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting