The New Deal was issued in response to the market crisis of 1929 and its economic fallout, caused by Papal Rome through its faithful servant Joseph P. Kennedy – that Knight of Malta having been the number one short seller of stock leading to the market crash. The Vatican was then able to buy up the stock market for pennies on the dollar with the billions of lira they received previously that same year from Mussolini (controlled by Tacchi Venturi, S.J.) in the Lateran Accord. The New Deal primarily benefited existing immigrant Catholics the most, and helped to economically elevate them from the ghettos to the middle class in order to compete with Protestants. The New Deal was based on the Bishop’s Program of Catholic priest John A. Ryan.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically