Former President Donald Trump’s YouTube channel will remain suspended indefinitely, the online video platform said Tuesday.
Trump was first banned from the Google-owned company Jan. 12 for at least a week in wake of the riot at the US Capitol.
YouTube announced the extension of that suspension last week — before issuing yet another one Tuesday.
“In light of concerns about the ongoing potential for violence, the Donald J. Trump channel will remain suspended,” YouTube spokesperson Ivy Choi said in a statement obtained by Politico. “Our teams are staying vigilant and closely monitoring for any new developments.”
More than 2.79 million people were subscribed to Trump’s YouTube channel.
Former President Trump’s Facebook has also been indefinitely suspended, Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg announced this month.
“Our ban is indefinite. We’ve said at least through the transition, but we have no plans to lift it,” she said.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- Putin ‘plans new pre-emptive strike’: Russia will launch assault West by February 24
- Justin Trudeau is in meltdown mode. Canada Freedom Convoy back to celebrate their 1 year anniversary with a Protest Party.