(Silver Doctors Editors) President Trump just addressed the nation.
Here’s a replay of the address from The White House (started at the appropriate time stamp for your convenience):
President Trump also said we will immediately impose additional economic sanctions, although specifics were not given.
Additionally, it seems Trump de-escalated the situation when he said:
We must all work together toward making a deal with Iran that makes the world a safer and more peaceful place.
The stock market hit all-time highs as a result of the de-escalation:
Presumably because we’re now negotiating a peace deal with Iran?
Gold & Silver continue to get monkey hammered lower:
‘Cause if the cartel can smash, the cartel’s gonna smash!
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis