Trump legal team plans to respond today to special counsel Robert Mueller about possible interview with Pres. Trump, Rudy Giuliani tells @ABC News
— John Santucci (@Santucci) August 8, 2018
Washington (CNN)Rudy Giuliani said Wednesday that President Donald Trump’s legal team has responded to the special counsel, the latest effort in ongoing negotiations over a possible interview.
“We have now given him an answer. Obviously, he should take a few days to consider it, but we should get this resolved,” Giuliani said during an interview on the radio show of fellow Trump attorney Jay Sekulow.
h/t Winter Soldier
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!