PARIS—In comments delivered on the centennial anniversary of the end of World War I, President Trump downplayed the Great War, calling it “actually very small” and promising that the world war he starts will be “much bigger and way better.”
The crowd looked on awkwardly as Trump slammed World War I for not being “a very big war” and claimed he could do “10 times better.”
“Many good people are saying I’ll have the best world war of all time,” he said at the Suresnes American Cemetery on Armistice Day. “We have the very best people on it, much better than the losers behind World War I. Pathetic!”
“Sad!” he added before a gun salute was fired off to honor the fallen in the deadly conflict.
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!