House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn signaled on Sunday that former President Donald Trump may be required to testify before the new select committee investigating the Jan. 6 protest at the U.S. Capitol.
During an appearance on CNN’s “State of the Union,” the South Carolina Democrat said that while having Mr. Trump’s testimony was not optimal, it was something that might be required to get to the bottom of what transpired.
“They should go wherever the facts lead. They may be able to get what they want and need without him testifying,” said Mr. Clyburn. “I would not want to see a former president testifying in such a situation like this, but if that’s what it takes in order to get to the bottom of this because this is more than one person.”
- 14 Things We Know About The Mysterious “Explosions” That Severely Damaged The Nord Stream 1 And Nord Stream 2 Pipelines
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- 5 Major Events That Have Happened Within The Last 100 Hours
- The GOP Is Not Going To Do Anything About the FBI
- The Fifth Largest Economy in the World Just Lost Control of Its Currency
- World power brokers have now entered the next phase of reacting to the $USD wrecking ball. The UK is back to quantitative easing, with inflation at 10%, to avoid pension blow-ups and other similar issues. Will this happen in the US soon?
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe