WEST PALM BEACH, Florida — Former President Donald Trump gave nothing away about his plans for life after the White House as he dined with friends at his golf club on Friday.
“We’ll do something, but not just yet,” he told the Washington Examiner as he sat at his regular table in the dining room of the Trump International Golf Club. An aide to the former chief executive then swooped in and swiftly, but politely, ended the interaction.
Those marked his first words to a journalist since he left the White House on Wednesday and flew to Florida.
Minutes earlier, House Democratic leaders announced that they intended to send an article of impeachment to the Senate on Monday that would charge the former president with inciting an insurrection at the Capitol on Jan. 6, threatening Trump’s hopes of running for president again.
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.