He said the shutdown could last a long time.
Trump won’t accept anything less than 2.5 B for the Wall. He said more federal dollars are spent in Afghanistan in a month than for the wall.
“I mean, we spend in Afghanistan more in one month than what we’re talking about for the wall. Think of that, okay. That’s another way,” Trump said.
h/t WHITE GLOVES
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries