Twitter Censors President Trump, Labels His Parody Video Tweet Mocking CNN as “Manipulated Media”
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2020
Leftists apparently do not understand the definition of ‘Satire’: the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
The President tweeted out a hilarious video mocking fake news CNN and Twitter jumped in and labeled it “manipulated media.”
The ‘doctored’ video was a spoof on a previous report by CNN of a black and white toddler hugging.
“Terrified toddler runs from racist baby.” CNN’s chyron said in the parody video…
It took investigative journalists to conclude the video was a joke. Welcome to 2020.
Twitter puts ‘manipulated media’ warning on Trump tweet of fake CNN footage that shows ‘terrified’ black toddler running from ‘racist baby’ who is ‘probably a Trump voter’
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools