Here is a short list but a good start to covering the issues I (and others as well) have with Trump, and why we’re long since jaded post-election.
- Still no wall.
- Hillary Clinton
- Swamp drained, when?
- Still no audit of the Fed.
- Mass media still spreading lies daily without consequence.
- W.H. still spreading bullshit daily, contradicting themselves, and making everyone look like a bunch of incompetent fools to the world.
- Big Tech still spreading lies daily without consequence.
- Conservatives are being censored off the internet without consequence.
- Still invading foreign countries and creating problems instead of building friendships.
- Still sending troops to foreign countries.
- Still fucking around in the middle east.
- Still sucking Israel’s dick.
- Still using N.K. as a bogeyman.
- Still shitting on Russia.
- Still shitting on Assad.
- Troops and $ spent and still being spent in Syria.
- Drama with Iran.
- Still giving foreign countries gibs (in addition to Israel)
- Sanctuary cities still not brought to heel.
- DACA invaders are still walking around demanding gibs.
- Still no significant mass deportations of illegal invaders (in comparison to the 30m or so total).
- Rogue US intelligence agencies still operating as a Fifth Column.
- Delaying the release of the JFK files.
- The missing $21trillion (now $26 trillion).
- Increasing “Defense” spending (goes along with the above. It actually was a campaign promise, but it was a stupidly unnecessary one. Missing 21tn -> 26tn -> increase “defense” budget -> how the fuck much is that number going to be by the time he’s out?).
Can you contribute anything to the list?
Should anything be removed? Anything modified that’s not quite accurate or inaccurate?
I’m happy to keep a running “fulfilled campaign promises” if someone wants to start that in this thread (I’m saving these to disk and plan to post this every month or so to remind pro-Trump accounts why others speak against him–it’s not because we’re JIDF, ShareBlue, or crypto Libs).