If banks are so well regulated by the Fed why do keep getting caught in illegal activities that result in hundreds of billions in fines over the years?
Incidentally the Fed gave banks a surprise Christmas gift by allowing buybacks again.
Powell’s speaking fees are secured.
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) January 1, 2021
@RobSKaplan @JanetYellen @marydalyecon @neelkashkari @RaphaelBostic @byHeatherLong @boes_ @michaelsderby
Weakest post-WWII expansion and a bubble 4x the size of the prior two built on top with a massive wealth transfer to exactly those who don't need it during a crisis. #Fed pic.twitter.com/8PesYLGtkP
— M/I_Investments (@MI_Investments) January 2, 2021
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- Putin ‘plans new pre-emptive strike’: Russia will launch assault West by February 24
- Justin Trudeau is in meltdown mode. Canada Freedom Convoy back to celebrate their 1 year anniversary with a Protest Party.