In 2019, there were 10 incidents where police shot and killed unarmed black suspects.
In five of the incidents, officers were attacked just before the shooting occurred.
One incident allegedly was an accident as the officer struggled with the suspect.
That leaves four incidents that occurred during a pursuit or standoff. For two of these last four incidents, the officer was criminally charged.
This is a very small number in a nation of 325 million people and shows the claims of “genocide” of blacks by police in America is absurd.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…