Tucker nails it again. Worth the 5 min watch.
Monday during his Fox News Channel show monologue, Tucker Carlson cautioned Republicans not to think they have the 2020 presidential election already won.
Carlson acknowledged economic metrics, and a lackluster Democratic presidential field favored Republicans. However, he also said the days of landslide elections were over given the polarization in American politics.
The Fox News host also offered one reason as to why many Americans reject Democratic Party policy positions, which he argued rejected norms that have existed in the United States since its founding. That, according to Carlson, reflected the “revolution” Democrats want.
SENTENCE FIRST, TRIAL AFTERWARDS! Bloomberg Would Vote to Convict Trump.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…