‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ host analyzes how court-packing will affect American’s trust in the institution. #FoxNews #Tucker
A majority of Americans want to end lifetime appointments for U.S. Supreme Court justices, according to an Ipsos poll for Reuters, though less than half are in favor of other efforts to reform the judiciary.
The national opinion poll, conducted on Thursday and Friday, found that 63% of adults supported term or age limits for Supreme Court justices. Another 22% said they opposed any limits and the rest did not express an opinion.
The poll also found that only 38% would support expanding the size of the court by adding four more justices. Another 42% said they would oppose doing so and the rest were unsure.
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug