Woke AI about to take control of your vehicle, General Motors promises
(Natural News) In an announcement this week, General Motors (GM) vice president Scott Miller stated that the nationalized company’s vehicles will soon be equipped with the notoriously woke ChatGPT artificial intelligence (AI) robot system, which he says will function as a “virtual assistant” to drivers.
As part of a broader collaboration with Microsoft, GM wants to have the woke chatbot perform various functions and services for drivers, including providing on-demand information about a vehicle’s features. The AI system will also advise drivers about what to do when a diagnostic light appears on the dashboard.
There is even talk about having ChatGPT inform drivers about how to change a flat tire by displaying a video demonstration on the vehicle’s dashboard. (Related: Under Barack Hussein Obama, General Motors became everyone’s Big Brother.)
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis