The Minneapolis City Council president will vote to abolish the city’s police department for a “transformative new model of public safety.”
On Thursday, Lisa Bender, the Minneapolis City Council president, committed to abolishing law enforcement in the city, which is home to approximately 430,000 residents, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
“Yes. We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department and replace it with a transformative new model of public safety,” Bender said in response to Jeremiah Ellison, the son of Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison and another member of the city council.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- Democrats just screwed the whole country…
- If this kind of thing can happen in Duluth it can happen anywhere.
- A sea of red. Images show latest insider transactions. All either sales or option exercises. Not a single buy from insiders.
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- Hedge funds are betting against bonds and stocks, net insider selling is higher than it’s been since January. Blackrock CEO selling shares like they are pennies. The 08 parallels are freaky
- Jim Quinn: ‘The average American is getting screwed harder than a monkeypox spreader at a San Francisco orgy’
- Green Energy – The Greatest Deception In Modern History
- Social Security payments: Millions of SSI recipients to get two checks worth up to $1,652 next month
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.