I am torn here. As a US Marine, Vietnam Veteran, I do not wish for American boys to die in a foreign battlefield; there has been enough of that over the last 100 years…yet, In Korea we did not finish that war due to fear from the Russians, or China (even though the Chinese attacked without provocation across the Yalu River and killed many US soldiers and Marines. We did not win that war. In Vietnam, we fought a limited war, never landing an amphibious operation at Haiphong Harbor and taking the fight to the enemy which would have quickly won that war with many less American causalities…because we were in fear of a Chinese or Russian retaliation, and we ultimately lost that war. There comes a time when the United States has to say enough is enough, and take the Bear (and the Dragon) in hand and kick his ass. Maybe that day is upon us…yet, the Democrats are in power and they screw up everything they touch, including our military; one worries if they could even handle a confrontation like that…as I said, I am facing a moral corundum, as I suspect many veterans are…
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming