JUST IN – Turkey will ratify Finland's NATO bid, Erdogan says.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) March 17, 2023
Erdogan announces that Turkey will ratify Finland’s NATO membership application before the Turkish elections in May.
The statement came at a joint press conference in Turkey with Finland’s President @niinisto.
— Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24) March 17, 2023
ISTANBUL (AP) — President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Friday that Turkey would move forward with ratifying Finland’s NATO application, paving the way for the country to join the military bloc ahead of Sweden.
The breakthrough came as Finnish President Sauli Niinisto was in Ankara to meet with Erdogan and 10 months after both Finland and Swden applied to become NATO members in the wake of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, abandoning decades of nonalignment.
✨🇷🇺🇫🇮PM Sanna Marin on the future of Finnish-Russian relations – Putin is a liar and can't be trusted 👏 #UkraineWar #Ukraine #War #Europe #UkraineRussiaWar #Finland #Putin #Russia pic.twitter.com/UHsSAc86iX
— Steven Thomas (@aNdr0iz) March 17, 2023
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…