Commerce Department to Add Two Dozen Chinese Companies with Ties to WMD and Military Activities to the Entity List
The Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) announced it will add 24 governmental and commercial organizations to the Entity List for engaging in activities contrary to the national security or foreign policy interests of the United States. The entities, based in China, Hong Kong, and the Cayman Islands, represent a significant risk of supporting procurement of items for military end-use in China.
“The new additions to the Entity List demonstrate our commitment to preventing the use of U.S. commodities and technologies in activities that undermine our interests,” said Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross.
See The Full Here:
The 24 entities to be added to the Entity List are:
- Beijing Cloudmind Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Computational Science Research Center
- Beijing Jincheng Huanyu Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Center for High Pressure Science and Technology Advanced Research
- Chengdu Fine Optical Engineering Research Center
- China Jiuyuan Trading Corporation
- Cloudminds (Hong Kong) Limited
- Cloudminds Inc.
- Harbin Chuangyue Technology Co., Ltd.
- Harbin Engineering University
- Harbin Institute of Technology
- Harbin Yun Li Da Technology and Development Co., Ltd.
- JCN (HK) Technology Co. Ltd.
- K Logistics (China) Limited
- Kunhai (Yanjiao) Innovation Research Institute
- Peac Institute of Multiscale Science
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Company
- Shanghai Nova Instruments Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Dingcheng Material Trade Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Haitian New Technology Group Co. Ltd.
- Sichuan Zhonghe Import and Export Trade Co., Ltd.
- Skyeye Laser Technology Limited
- Zhu Jiejin.