Twitter and the mainstream lying press are working overtime to gaslight Americans into believing that memes are “fake news.” The president tweeted this hilarious meme by well-known satirist and meme-maker Carpe Donktum on Thursday, which skewered the fake news media narrative and the way they manipulate reality. It is spot-on genius. But journalists are pretending they don’t know it’s a joke.
So @POTUS just tweeted a fake, suggesting @CNN covered these toddlers like this. In reality this is how CNN reported this in 2019: Internet falls in love with these two toddlers hugging t.co/ydsxu8lTOC t.co/FHC7TgQeMo
— Glenn Kessler (@GlennKesslerWP) June 19, 2020
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]