by Chris Black
Pray for all involved. Pray that Kyle Rittenhouse is acquitted, and pray that God has mercy on the prosecution and all the rioting ghouls who threatened Kyle’s life.
Rittenhouse breaks down uncontrollably as he comes to a portion of the testimony where he has been asked to describe the events leading to the shootings. He is reliving the memory of a mob trying to kill him. (That's an accurate description whatever you think of his guilt or not) t.co/9GdUUUP8mM
— Joel Pollak (@joelpollak) November 10, 2021
Very emotional moment as Kyle Rittenhouse breaks down visibly in tears along with his mother while giving testimony about the shootings. pic.twitter.com/ZbXSlSlGFP
— Intel Stream (@IntelStream) November 10, 2021
I feel sorry for Kyle Rittenhouse. He’s just a baby…
— Dr.Darrell Scott (@PastorDScott) November 10, 2021
My heart is breaking for Kyle Rittenhouse. A nightmare remembered. All those who were there for trouble. Shame and remorse should be your only feeling. God will sort you out!
— catwoman (@catwoma06015719) November 10, 2021
And here’s the kicker:
BREAKING: Rittenhouse defense requests mistrial with prejudice pic.twitter.com/jMvW2q69Lv
— Kyle Hooten (@KyleHooten2) November 10, 2021
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline