by Chris Black
This is both an attack on free speech and on Russia. But it’s the current year and nobody cares anymore about such insignificant issues.
Twitter moves to limit Russian government accounts t.co/jZLUOLBrD9
— BBC News (World) (@BBCWorld) April 5, 2022
Even during the Cold War, the US government didn’t say “you’re not allowed to hear what the Russians are saying.”
In fact, the opposite – they promoted Russian statements, saying how bad and evil and wrong they were.
Now they’re afraid that you’re going to hear the Russians.
Makes one wonder, are we the baddies?
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky