"The misuse of private media can affect everyone, but can have a disproportionate effect on women, activists, dissidents, and members of minority communities."t.co/JJun0eihQB
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 30, 2021
TWITTER SAYS BEGINNING TUESDAY, CO WILL NOT ALLOW SHARING OF PRIVATE MEDIA, SUCH AS IMAGES OR VIDEOS OF PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT$TWTR
— *Walter Bloomberg (@DeItaone) November 30, 2021
See also Prices Increase Another 6% on Top of Other Increases — Real Wages Drop for 32nd Straight Month
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people
See also FED is now gaslighting on Twitter about the bailout as banks continue to fail in the great bank run of 2023