- Operating income of $94 million and operating margin of 12%.
- Average monetizable DAU (mDAU) was 134 million in Q1, up 11% year-over-year.
- Total revenue was $787 million in Q1, an increase of 18%, or 20% on a constant currency basis.
- Total US revenue was $432 million, an increase of 25%.
- Total international revenue was $355 million, an increase of 11%, or 15% on a constant currency basis.
- Japan remains second largest market, growing 16% and contributing $136 million, or 17% of total revenue in Q1.
- Total advertising revenue was $679 million, an increase of 18%, or 20% on a constant currency basis.
- Year-over-year growth accelerated in the US relative to Q4, with ad revenue up 26%.
- Data licensing and other revenue totaled $107 million, an increase of 20%
- We delivered net income of $191 million, net margin of 24%, and diluted EPS of $0.25
- Ended Q1 with more than 4,100 employees
- Total ad engagements increased 23% year-over-year.
- Cost per engagement (CPE) decreased 4% year-over-year.
- Q2 2019 Outlook: Total revenue to be between $770 million and $830 million. Operating income to be between $35 million and $70 million
- Q1 costs and expenses totaled $693 million, an increase of 18% year-over-year. This resulted in operating income of $94 million and 12% operating margin.
- Average US mDAU were 28 million for Q1, compared to 26 million in the same period of the previous year and compared to 27 million in the previous quarter
Related Posts:We truly are under attack. We need user support now more than ever! For as little as $10, you can support the IWB directly – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. 205 views