- Operating income of $94 million and operating margin of 12%.
- Average monetizable DAU (mDAU) was 134 million in Q1, up 11% year-over-year.
- Total revenue was $787 million in Q1, an increase of 18%, or 20% on a constant currency basis.
- Total US revenue was $432 million, an increase of 25%.
- Total international revenue was $355 million, an increase of 11%, or 15% on a constant currency basis.
- Japan remains second largest market, growing 16% and contributing $136 million, or 17% of total revenue in Q1.
- Total advertising revenue was $679 million, an increase of 18%, or 20% on a constant currency basis.
- Year-over-year growth accelerated in the US relative to Q4, with ad revenue up 26%.
- Data licensing and other revenue totaled $107 million, an increase of 20%
- We delivered net income of $191 million, net margin of 24%, and diluted EPS of $0.25
- Ended Q1 with more than 4,100 employees
- Total ad engagements increased 23% year-over-year.
- Cost per engagement (CPE) decreased 4% year-over-year.
- Q2 2019 Outlook: Total revenue to be between $770 million and $830 million. Operating income to be between $35 million and $70 million
- Q1 costs and expenses totaled $693 million, an increase of 18% year-over-year. This resulted in operating income of $94 million and 12% operating margin.
- Average US mDAU were 28 million for Q1, compared to 26 million in the same period of the previous year and compared to 27 million in the previous quarter