US Treasury yield for two years. 2023 is the equivalent of 2006.
Investors beware: history shows that the market can easily take back gains it once gave. Major bear markets have wiped out entire bull markets and then some more.
I remain the biggest bear on the street. The S&P 500 will likely bottom around 1800-2100. pic.twitter.com/KMYUGELOBc
— HOZ (@MFHoz) March 2, 2023
Now 35% chance of a 50 bps hike on March 22nd, rising from 29.9% yesterday. pic.twitter.com/sU4rj5Jyli
— Markets & Mayhem (@Mayhem4Markets) March 2, 2023
The 6-month T-Bill Yield is on the verge of surpassing the S&P 500’s earnings yield pic.twitter.com/hjBRgbqumv
— Cheddar Flow (@CheddarFlow) March 2, 2023
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis