‘The new head of the army believes British soldiers must be ready to ‘fight and win’, likening the situation in Europe to the run up to the Second World War.
Speaking a day after a bloody day for Ukraine, General Sir Patrick Sanders, the Chief of the General Staff, will warn the army must be ready face down the ‘brutal aggression’ of Vladimir Putin.
In a speech on Tuesday, he will say the armed forces must be placed on a war-footing to ensure they can ‘act rapidly’ if the conflict on Nato’s eastern frontier spreads.
He has previously told men and women under his command that they must be prepared ‘to fight in Europe once again’.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies