- Brian Jeffrey Raymond, 45, of La Mesa, California, pleaded guilty Friday to federal sexual abuse and transportation of obscene material charges
- An investigation into Raymond was launched after a nude woman was spotted screaming for help on the balcony of his Mexico City apartment last May
- The woman told the FBI she had no recollection of events after consuming drinks and food provided by Raymond
- During their investigation, FBI agents said they recovered hundreds of files depicting more than 20 unconscious and nude women on Raymond’s devices
- The files date back to 2006, continuing up until May 2020
- Photographs and videos clearly depict Raymond fondling the victims breasts and buttocks, in addition to lying in bed with unconscious women twice
- Over the course of 14 years, Raymond admitted he recorded and/or photographed at least 24 unconscious and nude women without consent
- If convicted, Raymond could potentially face life in prison
A former U.S. diplomat may face life in prison, after pleading guilty to raping and drugging 23 women over the course of several years, while he was employed at the U.S. Embassy in Mexico City.
Brian Jeffrey Raymond, 45, of La Mesa, California, pleaded guilty Friday to federal sexual abuse and transportation of obscene material charges, according to the Department of Justice.
An investigation into Raymond was launched after a nude woman was spotted screaming for help on the balcony of his Mexico City apartment last May.
The woman told the FBI she had no recollection of events after consuming drinks and food provided by Raymond.
He was arrested in La Mesa last October, on one count of coercion and enticement.
‘Brian Raymond betrayed the trust granted to him as a U.S. government employee representing the United States abroad by engaging in years of predatory conduct sexually abusing, exploiting, and recording vulnerable women he targeted in the United States and around the world,’ Assistant Attorney General Kenneth A. Polite Jr. of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, said in a statement.
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries