US pending home sales declined -2.3% MoM and -7.19% YoY as US GDP sinks like a paralyzed falcon,
(Bloomberg) — The National Association of Realtors’ index of pending home sales decreased 2.3% in September from a month earlier to 116.7, largest drop since April, according to data released Thursday.
The median estimate in a Bloomberg survey of economists called for a 0.5% advance.
Compared with a year earlier, contract signings were down 7.2% on an unadjusted basis”
Forecast range from -4.6% to 4.5% from 30 economists surveyed
Signings declined in all four U.S. regions from the prior month, led by a 3.5% drop in the Midwest
Unlike existing-home sales, which are calculated when a contract closes, the index of pending home sales is based on contract signings
Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen: “What, me worry?”
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting