Producer prices are getting hot, hot, hot!
(Bloomberg) — Prices paid to U.S. producers increased in August by more than forecast as persistent supply chain disruptions squeeze production costs higher.
The producer price index for final demand increased 0.7% from the prior month and 8.3% from a year ago, a fresh series high, Labor Department data showed Friday. Excluding the volatile food and energy components, the so-called core PPI advanced 0.6%, and was up 6.7% from August of last year.
PPI Final Demand prices rose 8.3% YoY in August.
Given that there are shortages in the economy, why is The Federal Reserve pumping so much money into the system? It is like repeatedly flushing a clogged toilet hoping it will clear.
The correct way to clear a clogged economic toilet.
Not The Fed way of clearing clogged toilets. Pumping trillions of dollars into a clogged economic system.
The Fed’s comment on their plumbing prowess? “Come on feel the noiz!”
Because inflation is run, runaway.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami